Automatic shut off nozzle with polymer handguard for truck stop and other high volume full-service, self-service and unattended stations.
• VIII nozzle shuts off when:
- the pump shuts off.
- the gas tank is full.
- the lever is opened before the pump is turned on.
- the leak detector has not completed the test cycle.
• Nozzle is equipped with a unique Flo-Stop® device that shuts off the nozzle if it falls from the fill tank or raises above the horizontal.
• Spout is reinforced with thick aluminium bushing that retains spout spring and keeps spout from rounding-in: the two leading causes of clicking off and splash-back spillage.